We belong to Nyaypath irrespective of our profession.
NYAYPATH is a registered charitable trust that was constituted by LL.B. students of Lucknow University in the year 2001 for carrying out its objectives in an effective manner through various committees and sub-committees.
1. To promote legal awareness in society;
2. To provide career counseling to students;
3. To provide free legal aid and assistance to indigent people;
4. To conduct cultural and literary activities;
5. To promote vegetarianism in society;
6. To publish pamphlets, periodicals and newspapers in India or outside for advancement of legal education and Indian culture.
NYAYPATH is a volunteer based organization. Every volunteer or member of the organization is committed to provide services in the area of his expertise. For this purpose various committees have been formed as independent functional units.
WE have firm belief that every individual of our society has some inherent capabilities to serve the humanity but he requires timely guidance of experienced and optimist individuals. In order to cater this need Nyaypath has formed a special body named Central Advisory Board. All members of this board are selected from amongst our honorary members.
OUR ultimate goal is to develop a society where honesty, truth and justice are admired and a sprit of oneness in all is flourished. Our Vision Statement is based upon a sloka of Neeti Shatakam written by a great Indian philosopher Bharitihari. Click here to view the entire sloka along with its Hindi translations alongwith our brochure.